Flash and Linux

Goh Lip gohlip at operamail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:40:45 UTC 2009

The problem is with Flash 10. It is beta and is only available for
Linux. You will get the same problem with any other distro and any
other browser, unless you disable Flash like you did in your Opera.
Of course, you can also disable Flash in Firefox or Konqueror. I
think Konqueror or Opera has the facility to disable or customize the
website individually. Example, you can disable Flash in
http://www.lakerda.co.il/ but allows it for other websites. Some
other websites may not have this problem if they don't load multiple
flash ads in them.
This might be helpful to you.

Another solution is to remove and purge Flash 10 and install Flash 9
from Adobe's website. (but I haven't tried this, liked the big screen too much)

regards,
Goh Lip

If I never went through the hard times, I would not be able to appreciate the good ones.
                          - - Ashley Alexandra Dupre