kmail: signing

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Sun Apr 26 05:01:49 UTC 2009

On Friday 24 April 2009 05:02:11 am marc wrote:
> When I follow:

>   http://freebsd.kde.org/howtos/gnupg-kmail.php

    Well, hey, that finally got pinentry to work for me.  I do have a
question, however.  Where are you putting the gpg-agent --daemon --sh line?  I
have neither .xinitrc or .xsession in ~.  KDM is taking care of which session
I enter into.  I've gotten around it for now by running the command, setting
the environment variable and running kmail from the CLI session I used for the
above but that will get tedious to deal with after a little while.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do