Jaunty KDE 3.5 rc2 remix

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 23:20:43 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 23:29 +0100, David Fletcher wrote:
> Has anybody managed to get a download of this? After a good few hours I'm
> still only at 4% :-(

Heck, I re-installed Hardy and it took forever to get through to the
sites for additional software. I figured the faithful were in the throes
of hammering in the upgrade and hogging up the servers. <chuckles>

I had upgraded to Intrepid and, for whatever reason, Wonderland could
not address port 1139 to fire up the Darkstar content server. Something
in some package had blown it out of the water. So, I'm safely back at
Hardy, for now.

Just how much longer will Hardy be supported until EOL?? Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987