Where are the release notes?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:27:57 UTC 2009

> The  official announcement
> http://www.kubuntu.org/news/9.04-release
> basically are the release notes.

Actually, at the end of the Known Issues section, there is in fact a
link to the Release Notes.

> Did you need something different? Or are you saying that there needs to
> be a link somewhere to either the wiki or back to the announcement on
> kubuntu.org? I don't think Canonical puts release notes in their
> download area either

1) In my opinion the Download page should have a link to the release notes.

2) Coincidentally I wrote only hours before Kubuntu 9.04 came out,
with the page that you mention linked in the release announcement. But
a similar page for Kubuntu 8.10 was not available from the Kubuntu.com
front page or Download page.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com