Where are the release notes?

clay weber claydoh at midmaine.com
Thu Apr 23 13:07:28 UTC 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Try this: <http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/904>
>>

> The problem is that there is no link to the release note from the
> Kubuntu website, and in fact it seems that there _are_ no release
> notes specific to Kubuntu.

The release notes are there (I wrote a lot of it myself) on the wiki
(don't have the link, as I am at work with only email access to the web)
but once the release is official, the kubuntu website will be updated. I
know they have the main website announcement page ready, just hasn't
been posted yet.

>Is Kubuntu an operating system that I can
> deploy to customers with full documentation, or a hack?

Clay Weber