'open window widget' on the Panel

Nigel Ridley nigel at prayingforisrael.net
Tue Apr 21 07:42:13 UTC 2009

marc wrote:
> Nigel Ridley said:
>
>> The 'open window widget' (don't really know what it's called but it's
>> the one that displays, including the title, what windows are open on a
>> specific desktop) is missing from the Panel (I must of accidentally
>> deleted it). How does one enable it?
>
> I think it's the inappropriately named, pager.

No, the Pager is the one that shows all available desktops. What I'm looking for is the one that
shows on the Panel describing what open windows there are. If I have two open windows then I
would have two entries on the Panel informing me that I have two open windows and showing there
tiles.

Blessings,

Nigel