System Tray Settings -- Jaunty

Nigel Ridley nigel at prayingforisrael.net
Mon Apr 20 19:16:28 UTC 2009

I was playing with my 'Panel' and accidentally moved the 'System Tray' off the Panel onto the
desktop. Since I couldn't put back onto the Panel again I clicked the 'X' button and closed it. I
then added the 'System Tray' widget back onto the Panel (right click the Panel > Panel Options >
Add Widgets) but now it is too long! I only have 2 icons in it but it takes up enough space for 6
or 7 icons (the 2 icons are surrounded by long unnecessary black borders).

How do I get a 'short' 'System Tray' again?

Blessings,

Nigel