Changinnng to default BIOS settings has created problems.

stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 20 19:08:52 UTC 2009

I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del to boot again.  As I did, it resumed.  a page
later it had a fail on something about could not get alsa sound , a
couple of lines later, another fail and conversation about Shut Down,
then with a couple of lines between two more fails, but I did not have
time to read them;  it went too fast.  It then started to reboot and
stopped after making a single beep.  The screen is black again.

STeven