Kppp, wvdial & pppconfig

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 19 21:37:18 UTC 2009

Hi Ray,

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 22:38, Ray Burke <rayburke30 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Marc,
>
> I cant switch of the html and bootom post as hotmail does not
> allow it, and I have answered in previous email?????????

You can very well bottom post in hotmail, just scroll down to the end
of the message. BTW, if you are using a web mail client, why not use
Gmail instead? Then you would not have any problems and could respect
the netiquette. Please refer to
http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/mailinglists/etiquette for
more details

You really have to find a non-HTML solution, it loads unnecessary code
in the mail and makes your posts difficult to read.

Regards, Myriam.

http://www.fsfe.org