Is Canonical against Kubuntu (2): the bug tracking disaster

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Sun Apr 19 13:46:10 UTC 2009

I have reported problems with Gnome products and KDE products and I have
always received great help from the volunteers, no matter if I report a
KDE software or Gnome software.  I have always been surprised how
helpful  the volunteers were with fixing bugs and giving fast responses.

I also found Kubuntu 9.04 to be the most stable alpha/beta I have ever
used.  I was using it from Alpha 4 all the way up to beta.  The only
major problem I had was with ext4 which is not a problem only in Kubuntu.

Instead of bashing the good people that try their best working on
Kubuntu.  I would suggest trying to help them as much as possible.  I
know that no one is deliberately trying to sabotage Kubuntu and you
trying to create conspiracy theories can only have the effect of driving
away volunteers and developers.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 8.10