Hard drives rambling, was Re: [mostly solved] Fish won't work (long)

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 16 16:32:09 UTC 2009

Hi Steven, Tony and others,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 18:22, Steven Vollom <stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 16 April 2009 7:35:43 am Tony Sivori wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:25:08 -0400, Steven Vollom wrote:
[snipped harddisk rambling and thread hijacking]

just to remind you that the topic of this thread is fish... why you
all talk about hard drives now is a pure mystery to me :(

Please, keep the topic or else start a new thread! Is it so difficult?

Regards, Myriam.

--
Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE for 2009:
http://www.fsfeurope.org/2009