Jaunty Beta Panel.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 15 16:35:48 UTC 2009

Could removing plasmoids from the desktop cause the panel to go on the fritz?
Many panel selections have disappeared.   The panel will not respond to the
instruction to dock right.  If I try center or left, it moves very little, a
few centimeters.  I am already using an alternate kde; I haven't returned to
what is named kde.org yet because of wanting to move some saved material from
kmail, etc.  I suspect if I do this things will return to normal, but I would
like to know if this is a reaction to Jaunty updates, or if I may have caused
it by removing so many plasmoids.  I removed 10.

Steven