Question destination

Irving Leonard irving.lp at feestudiantes.cujae.edu.cu
Wed Apr 15 02:54:20 UTC 2009

I have a problem but I don't know who should I ask.
The problem is with my camera, it is a Kodak EasyShare C340 and it doesn't
works in linux (I can't acces and download the pictures). I make a gphoto
dump but I don't know who should I mail to. Do I have to register in gphoto
mailing list just to get the answer? Is posible to make it through this list?
regards
irving
VI Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación Energética
9 - 12 de Junio 2009, Palacio de las Convenciones
...Por una cultura energética sustentable
www.ciercuba.com