GoogleEarth display issues on Jaunty

Antonio Augusto (Mancha) mkhaos7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:35:31 UTC 2009

I'm not using Google Eart, but I've noticed a similar behgavior while
using VirtualBox 2.2.0 Beta 2.
Sometimes the screen would be just so bright i couldn't see anything
(just the VM window).

It seemed to be correct by a Qt or ATI driver (my video card is an
ATI) update. The problem returned later, but I haven't found any
problem in 2.2.0 final until now...