GoogleEarth display issues on Jaunty

Willy Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:35:15 UTC 2009

On 14/04/2009, Nigel Ridley <nigel at prayingforisrael.net> wrote:
> Does anyone else experience problems with Google Earth on Jaunty?
> Regardless as to which part of the earth is in view, if I zoom in it gets to the point that the
> picture gets progressively lighter with each zoom level until it is impossible to see anything.

doesn't happen here, google earth behaves correctly in regards with
graphics, though i've been having a problem with it from the days of
gutsy, and that is the tiny fonts it use regardless of what i set GTK
in KDE to be, GE just ignores them it appears.

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems