Jaunty: Notifications

Lindsay Mathieson Lindsay.Mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 05:23:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 01:29:44 pm Gene Heskett wrote:
> 5. I am on this list because 2 of my currently running machines are running
> kubuntu, one of them running my cnc milling machine.  What is your excuse?

::snort:: You want loyalty oaths or something to be on this list? bite me,
neither I or anyone else on this list has to pass some purity test. Nor am I
the slightest bit interested in some childish pissing contest.

And unless you're well into your 3rd century I seriously doubt you're 4 - 5
times older than I am.
--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home/