Jaunty: Notifications

Lindsay Mathieson Lindsay.Mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 03:02:00 UTC 2009

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:46:43 pm Gene Heskett wrote:
> But I'd advise the immediate purchase of some nomex underwear and
> bulletproof clothing, cuz there are M$ lovers hidden in the corners and
> crannies of even this list.

Oh grow up. Using M$ stopped being original or funny about 5 minutes after it
was first coined back in the 1990's.

And mature adults are capable of appreciating and critiquing the pros and cons
of Linux, Windows and other operating systems without resorting to rhetoric or
drawing little lines in the sands around their high school cliques.
--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home/