Kubuntu Jaunty KDE3.5 remix

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Sun Apr 12 13:01:00 UTC 2009

On Sunday 12 April 2009 8:23:18 am Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:41:34 pm David McGlone wrote:
> > Hmmmm. For the life of me, I can't seem to get it to work on KDE 4.2.
> > Kontact pops up an error, that it can't save and I need to reconfigure
> > kmail.
>
> We can spend some time trying to solve this if you like.
>
> Dovecot server wasn't  it?

Yeah, I'm still looking into it. I've been working on it here and there but
haven't had much time to sit down and put a really good amount of effort into
it.

Probably after spring break and the kids are back to school, is when I'll be
able to give it a good look.

Hopefully I can figure out what the problem is.

Blessings,
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net