Kubuntu Jaunty KDE3.5 remix

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 04:24:04 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 2:21 AM, O. Sinclair <o.sinclair at gmail.com> wrote:
> To whoever undertook this assignment a heartfelt THANK YOU, just what I
> needed in the "from XP to KDE" project I am working. Not taking users
> from one stable (but problematic) OS to one unstable but nice OS. And
> yes, I know it is not an OS but a desktop environment. You tell Joe User
> that if you want.

Yes, I've been using it for quite a while now and it is great.  I was
able to upgrade my wife, kids, and father's computers to Intrepid but
preserve their stable systems.  Very nice.

If you use it, I recommend joining the email list Tim has put up for
discussion it.  I don't know where else to go to discuss KDE 3.5 on
Intrepid (and soon Jaunty).  Check it out at
kubuntu-kde3.5-users at pearsoncomputing.net

Michael