Jaunty: Notifications

Antonio Augusto (Mancha) mkhaos7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:39:43 UTC 2009

I couldn't agree more! Sometimes the message on Jaunty just pass by,
without giving me the opportunity to read them.
For what I've perceived some of them stay on the taskbar, accessible
by the white/blue "i" there, but some just go away.

Why doesn't they stay up until the user dismiss them. If they are
being shown then they must be important, and if they are important
users should be able to read them :)

A fix for something like this would be very desireble!