Jaunty: Notifications

Paul S paulatgm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:26:14 UTC 2009

marc said the following on 04/08/2009 05:05 PM:
> How can you view notifications?
>
> One went past me and I didn't catch all the info.

I have the same problem and haven't found an answer yet.  In fact, if
there's no way, imho it'll make jaunty very much like Vista.  There's
nothing more annoying to me than popups while I'm concentrating on
something else.  It's the annoyance that made me stop using Vista rather
than contend with them.  If jaunty repeats this, it could drive me away
too.  I guess fedora or opensuse don't use them (yet), but I've always
had more trouble getting them configured.

Let's hope they give us control over it, or there's a workaround that
can be found.

regards,