hotkey-setup errors on dist-upgrade - Jaunty

Nigel Ridley nigel at prayingforisrael.net
Mon Apr 6 16:24:26 UTC 2009

There is an error when trying to do the latest updates on Jaunty.
When I tried to remove hotkey-setup I got another error:
Removing hotkey-setup ...
/etc/init.d/hotkey-setup: 47: Syntax error: ";;" unexpected (expecting "fi")

So, I just added the "fi" without the quotes to line 47, whilst bumping the ";;" (without the
quotes) to line 48. Saved the file, did a 'sudo dist-upgrade' and everything is fine again :-)

If anybody from the devs is reading this - this fixes the problem on the open bug on launchpad.

Blessings,

Nigel