Realplayer again

Jim MacLeod catcott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 17:42:58 UTC 2009

Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Thursday 02 April 2009 17:40:15 Jim MacLeod wrote:
>> in the UK it's flashplayer
>
> Not according to the BBC site.  iPlayer itself both asks for Realplayer
> and
> offers a hyperlink to download it.  I am definitely in the UK.

Curious - I'm obviously in the UK and I got rid of Rp months ago. On the
iPlayer page  a right-click on the player window brings up info about Adobe
plus that link I sent. I'm on broadband with libflashplayer.so filed in
$home/.mozilla/plugins. Nigel Henry's pic certainly shows he has Rp running
but, in the UK, you should not need it. If I can help sort things I'm happy
to try but I'm no tecchie.
> Lisi

Jim