Realplayer again

Jim MacLeod catcott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 16:40:15 UTC 2009

Nigel Henry wrote:
> Hi Jim.
>
> I hate to disagree with you, but I'm currently listening to BBC Radio4,
> and the iplayer shows a big blue "R", which shows it's using realplayer.
>
> The snapshot is too big to post to the list, so I'll post it directly to
> you.
>
> Nigel.
Oops - technical boo-boo on my part - in the UK it's flashplayer whereas
abroad it probably still is Realplayer, so apologies. I never used Real for
video from the Beeb, only to listen to radio, and then using a little fiddle
to get the ACTUAL url, not via the webpage.

Apologies again for the mis-info.
Jim