KOffice vs. OpenOffice

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 15:17:46 UTC 2008

On Monday 29 September 2008 6:48:32 am Eberhard Roloff wrote:
> Btw, _any_ linux application that can print, can print to pdf.

I assume you are talking about the CUPS/PDF driver.  I use this all of the
time but with a fresh install of Hardy for eee, I can't find the resulting
PDFs.

On every other *ubuntu, they are in ~/PDF, but not with this install.
Furthermore, I can't find where the location can be set or changed.  Anyone?