Auto updater

Glenn R Williams gloonie at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 28 12:22:20 UTC 2008

I went into Synaptic and told it to "Fix broken packages"". It said it could
not install the libc6-686 package, but then it seemed to and when I rebooted I
was able to install the other updates and things are back to normal.
(Synaptic is part of Ubuntu GNOME, but seemed to do the trick).

HTH,

Glenn

--
Glenn R Williams