Thunderbird default email reply. Kubuntu 8.04 KDE 3.5.9

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 04:46:19 UTC 2008

On 28/09/2008 Pastor JW wrote:

> Is it similar to K-mail's different quote colors for each different
> person quoted in the message?

Yes, but it does a bit more like changing the background and inserting
separating lines on a side, both, at the beginning and at the end, I use
all of them so that cited text fits in a square.

It also strips away all markers like **, //, __. leaving formatted text
an can cut signatures out.

Another useful ext is quick quote.

I'm a big fan of kmail and kontact, but here, Ubuntu on eeepc, space
matters and imap works better with Thunderbird. ;-)