Thunderbird default email reply. Kubuntu 8.04 KDE 3.5.9

Art Alexion art.alexion at
Sat Sep 27 14:43:42 BST 2008

If I recall correctly, thunderbird inserts '>' in front of quoted
lines, so readers should have no problem distinguishing your response
from the quote.

Art Alexion
Sent unsigned from an iPod. That's the reason for the top posting as