Anyone tried Dell Mini

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Fri Sep 12 17:00:44 UTC 2008

Art Alexion schrieb:
> On Friday 12 September 2008 11:15:42 am Derek Broughton wrote:
>> Man, I hate Dell almost as much as Microsoft...
>
> Me too, and it is exacerbated by the fact that my boss loves them.  I
> continually get better deals from Softmart, where a real person, capable of
> communication can get me just about anything, and he just pays more for less
> with Dell.

ok, I am not a big Dell Fan either, mainly becuase imho they wear out
to quickly to be useable as second hand equipment which I preferably
use for my own. Nevertheless Dell is imho the only mayor PC
manufacturer outside the netbook scenery, that offers Linux, while ex.
Lenovo currently "sidesteps" it's Linux strategy and this deserves our
respect.

Kind regards
Eberhard