b43-phy0 ERROR: Firmware file "b43/ucode5.fw" not found

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Fri Sep 12 15:13:50 UTC 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008 9:44:03 am Derek Broughton wrote:
> david wrote:
> > We should cut him some slack. He's just having a bad hair day in a place
> > where the sun don't shine. ;-)
>
> One of these days, you'll be old enough to have hair growing in unspeakable
> places, too.

If you only knew how old I was. It don't have anything to do with growing hair
in unspeakable places. Ever heard the saying "he's just got a hair in his
a**" when someone is not having a good day and they are ticked off about
something, and the slightest little thing sets them off?

> [it takes a very twisted mind to even come up with a line like that]

Just be thankful I was trying to ease the threat of a flame war and add a
little ease to your direct bluntness to spare Joe the humiliation and
embarrassment of posting a legitimate question :-)

David M.