what happened to beep media player? - kub00ntu

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 05:11:06 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 9:54 PM, Dexter Filmore <Dexter.Filmore at gmx.de> wrote:
> Yeah, great, thanks, eleven replies full of bullshit I didn't ask for,
> awesome!
> I don't give a damn if you like Amarok, I don't wanna explain why I don't like
> it, I give a RAT about how much RAM costs - I asked for a WinAmp clone and
> got THIS.

It is called a joke in English. Anyway you are now black listed and
you will NEVER get any help from me! WHAT AN ASS! I have never seen
anyone on the list behave this badly before! I see you live close to
me. SAD, show for Germans. Good think I know that not all Germans act
like you.

--
Douglas E Knapp