what happened to beep media player?

Willy Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:23:37 UTC 2008

2008/9/10 Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com>:

> On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 00:01 +0200, Gordon Schulz wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Peter Klaassen
>> <peterklaassen at quicknet.nl> wrote:
>> >
>> > why is that?
>> > I use Amarok now over 1,5 year and have nop problems what so ever/
>> More so... Amarok is one of the reasons I can not ever live without a
>> KDE system. It is the damn best audio player available.
>
> I use the heck out of it and have had no problems. Ric

the best audio player ever, 2 people i know are now Linux users just
after seeing amarok, it's really fantastic
lyrics fetching, cover fetching, collection organising, wonderful
track queuing, tons of other scripts to add, what else does one need?

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems