hide/show panel button

Willy K. Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:04:23 BST 2008

Sylviane et Perry White wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is it possible to install on Feisty Fawn the following:
> on Suse 9.3 I have a nice button at the right of the panel that displays as
> tip: hide panel (or if toggeled, show panel). Hiding panel lets you enjoy a
> bigger useful  screen (as long as you don't need the fuctions in the panel) ?
> Thanks in advance		Perry

yes, i have it too here, very useful
right-click the panel and choose configure panel...
go to the tab called hiding
there is a section called panel hiding buttons, you can choose a right
button, a left button or both, and you can of course edit the hiding's
settings, with animation, speed of animation ...

have fun

Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems