Time Updates

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Fri Sep 5 00:26:12 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re:Time Updates
From: Paul Lemmons <paul at lemmons.name>
To: Kubuntu Help and User Discussions <kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: 09/04/2008 05:13 PM

I would also recommend this page if you want the time to be updated
continuously.

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/network-time-protocol-ntp-server-and-clients-setup-in-ubuntu.html

--
Sometimes I wonder.  Were our faith able to stand upright and look around, would it be looking down at the mustard seed or standing in awe of the height and breadth of it.