Dummkopf's guide to vim

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 02:31:57 UTC 2008

He or she must be using the dvorak keyboard layout, which has a
different key layout than the standard qwerty layout.  I use this as
well, but I don't recommend it for the faint-hearted - I was unable to
type in either scheme for a while after I started learning it.  Now I'm
bi-keyboardal for the most part.

Paul