Kaffeine playback jerky

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Wed Sep 3 19:52:21 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Billie Walsh wrote:
>

>> and I suppose you like root canals without anesthetic also. *<]:oD
>>

> My dentist insists that the root canal she insists I need won't hurt because
> the nerve's long dead, so it shouldn't matter.  I think the dentist is
> secretly laughing...
>
> Frankly, I think your problem is playing jerky.  That slot on the side or
> front of your computer is for CDs and DVDs.  DO NOT PUT JERKY IN THERE!
> Also, it is not a cup holder...

What!!!! You mean I'm not supposed to put my cup in that nice slide out
cup holder!

A while back we were browsing around a computer shop. I found a 5.5 inch
computer drive slot  addon. It was a pop out cup holder with an electric
cigarette lighter. I cracked up.

--
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.