Error in ubuntu-standard install (at fails)

Glenn R Williams gloonie at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 16:51:24 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Has anyone had a problem installing the Intrepid package for "at". Here's what
happens when I try to reinstall:

Setting up at (3.1.10.1ubuntu3) ...
 * Starting deferred execution scheduler atdinvoke-rc.d: initscript atd,
action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing at (--configure):
 at

There is a bug report on Launchpad: Bug 286172.

I prevents me from configuring ubuntu-standard and lsb-base.

Glenn