Alt+F2 history

Edmund Laugasson ed.lau at mail.ee
Thu Oct 23 08:00:19 UTC 2008

> I frequently access internet sites by getting the run dialogue with
> Alt+F2 and typing the address.  It has a complete history, which is very
> useful, but which has now become cluttered, so I decided to clear it
> out.  Ideally I'd like to edit it, but I suppose a complete clear out
> would be acceptable.  Can I find it?  No!  I'm using Feisty, and I'd be
> grateful for any pointers.

1) Press ALT+F2 and type kcontrol - it will run KDE Control Center
2) Open "Security and Privacy"
3) Open "Privacy"
4) There are all checkboxes marked. Tick off those you want not to clear (if any)
5) Press "Clear" button bottom right
6) That's it!

I must apologize if some of my menu choices aren't the exact as in your system. I use KDE in
Estonian language and I translated on the fly those terms.

Best Regards,
Edmund