Beta 8.10 released

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:48:33 BST 2008

On Friday 10 October 2008 16:34:16 Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> On 10/10/2008 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> >  (And I myself had to edit what I had originally said about my
> >  nationality,
> >  since it might have offended citizens of the United States.)
> >
> >  Lisi
>
> One thing I have learned over time is no matter what your going to
> offend someone along the way.  As you grow older you learn not to let it
> bother you if you do.

I can't agree.  I used to care less than I do.  But as I got older I have
learnt to respect other people's feelings more.  If I can reasonably manage
it, and provided of course that I am not so angry that I would be pleased if
I gave offence ;-), I try to avoid giving offence.  This does not mean that I
always succeed, of course.

Lisi