Beta 8.10 released

Fri Oct 10 03:18:32 UTC 2008

On Thursday 09 October 2008, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> > If you don't file bug reports and wishes, then they probably will be
> > gone and lost forever. It's up to us to try to help how we can if the
> > loss really bugs you...bugs you, get it?
> >
> > http://bugs.kde.org or go to the Help menu and "Report a bug..."
>
> I can just see their response to my filing a "bug" report for the
> "plasma crap". Or the "missing" quick start panel. Yeah right.

I guess you'll never know, right? And all this becomes academic, and you can
continue to rue the day that your good ole KDE 3.x died...
Give me a break. Just file the bugs. A regression i.e. Missing quick start
panel, is a good start.
Be part of the dialogue, jump into the process instead of bemoaning on a
mailinglist, the changes happening to products you enjoy. Step up and become
part of the solution.