Beta 8.10 released

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 23:46:38 UTC 2008

--- On Fri, 10/10/08, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> wrote:

> From: Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca>
> Subject: Re: Beta 8.10 released
> To: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 1:24 AM
> Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
>
> > My point is that Mr. Walsh is concluding somehow that
> people who want to
>
> Ms. Walsh. (You're very patient Billie...)
>
> > keep kde3 don't want to change
>
> But you _don't_!  And that really isn't an issue -
> you don't have to!
> >
> > "hurdle is peoples unwillingness to change"
> >
> > this is not true. I want to change, but to something
> stable not something
> > unstable
>
> ???  How on earth do you plan to get there.
> >
> > got the point now?
>
> Nope.  still not getting it.

By having kde3 as working envioronment and having kde4 as testing environment untill I and only I consider kde4 stable.
Just want to have this option - but anyway I agree with you as you are the people who plan and decide how your job should be done. This is your right. It's just pitty as I spent 2 days in configuring kubuntu just to find out that it'll be dropped sooner as expected.
Anyway the discussion was very very helpful for me and pretty enjoyable. I know what to expect now and make my plans.

this is the point and sorry if I insulted you with my language. I really didn't know how it sounds to a native speaker

regards