Beta 8.10 released

Thu Oct 9 20:20:37 UTC 2008

On Thursday 09 October 2008, Knapp wrote:
> I don't even want to get into this war but, is it far to say that
> about 8.10 kde4 when it has not yet been released in a stable form?

A rational argument, and no, he can't say it, but he did.

> Or, are you basing this on KDE4 from 8.04? I maybe be being naive but
> I am still hoping that 8.10 kde 4 gets it together and gives us
> something to be proud about. My hopes are not high and I think it was
> likely a real bone head move by the Devs but MAYBE.

Well, they are patching it daily and it's working great over here. I wish it
were that way across all hardware, but that may not be the case. 4.0.x was
pure dogpoop from a user perspective, but 4.1.2 is the first version I have
been able to use as a daily. Works great on my Intel and NVIDIA video
chipsets. Of course, I turn off all of the desktop effects, so it flies.