8.10b - first impression and questions

Arnaud bourree arnaud.bourree at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 07:41:33 UTC 2008

Poor US system users, you haven't chance because computers help you to stay
on your island.
Because when Europe migrate in XVII centery, no tools help us to migrate and
because we weren't in democraty at this time nobody ask us if we want or
not.

Arnaud

Yes, I'm European and happy to used metric system ;-)