8.10b - first impression and questions

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:59:01 UTC 2008

> Of course that's _why_ but it's still a bug.  I always learned that the data
> was part of the program.
> derek

I know nothing of the program that they were running but I would bet
it is some small Linux kernel with very small programs that run the
hardware. On the other hand computers have shrunk so much they might
have a very large amount of storage space and ram and big programs but
the bigger the more chance you have of a mistake hiding in there. In
the end what is the difference between data and the program? Where or
how it is stored or that one is the actor and the other is acted on?

--
Douglas E Knapp