System Information

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 22:44:10 UTC 2008

On Friday 26 September 2008 18:11:59 Steven Vollom wrote:
> There are a few
> things wrong with a used laptop I bought and I am not a techie,  and the
> model of laptop does not come up even when going to the Compaq site.  It
> is an Evo N620c according to the indication of the laptop and is
> 1.8ghz.  Those factors never show on any of the Compaq technical data.
> Consequently, I am unsure what to purchase to fix and upgrade the
> laptop.

Steve -

I cannot find out the model of motherboard any more than you can, I fear.  But
as it is nearly midnight here I'm going off to bed before I fall asleep on my
keyboard.

Meanwhile, I hope that these URLs will help you in knowing what you need for
your laptop:

<http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=uk&contentType=SupportManual&docIndexId=64255&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=316682&lang=en&cc=uk>
<http://bizsupport.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01124218/c01124218.pdf>

If the first URL wraps on your computer, which it may do, copy and paste it.

HTH - we oldies must stick together
Lisi