Javascript Problem With Firefox 3.0

Willy K. Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 15:36:09 UTC 2008

Graham Todd wrote:
> Whenever I run Firefox, I get the following Javascript error message:
>
> [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80570016
> (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE) [nsIJSCID.getService]"  nsresult:
> "0x80570016 (NS_ERROR_XPC_GS_RETURNED_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
> chrome://speeddial/content/speeddialOverlay.js :: anonymous :: line
> 1017"  data: no]
>
> What does it mean and what should I do to correct it?

do you have the speed dial add-on? it looks like you have it, and it's
causing this problem. you can remove the add-on, and retstart firefox to
see if you still get the error, then try installing it again, hopefully,
it would be installed correctly.

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems