Internal laptop WiFi cards

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Fri Nov 28 15:25:01 UTC 2008

I would like to try fitting an internal WiFi card into my laptop (Toshiba
Satellite 2410 P4), but due to the awkward arrangement with the antenna (very
short cables) I find myself severely restricted in my choice of suitable
looking cards.

The Samsung SWL-2700M looks like it's designed to fit my machine, but can
anybody please tell me, before I order one, if it's likely to work with
Hardy?

Thanks for any advice.

Dave

--