kde 4 panel

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Thu Nov 27 23:05:47 UTC 2008

On Thursday 27 November 2008 5:30:53 pm Juan Kawada wrote:
> Hey, I accidentally deleted my main panel at the bottom of the screen. I
> tried to make a new one but it's stuck at the top of screen. I'm able to
> stretch it, but not move it. How do you move the panel? (obviously click
> and drag doesn't work)
>
> either i'm an idiot, or the developers are, because it should not be this
> hard to move a panel.

Unlock the widgets you will see a small half round icon on the very right edge
off your panel. click on this and it will open a box on top of your panel.
Drag this box around all 4 edges to move it to your desired position.

Don't forget to lock your widgets when your done.
--
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net