Translate Italian, I think.

Alan Dacey GrokIt at ajinfosearch.com
Mon Nov 24 04:08:53 UTC 2008

> Thanks Alan,
>
> I hope you notice I am understanding a lot more, thanks to you all.  I
> could tell by the words I recognized that this was a friend, so I want
> to communicate with him or her as well as I am able.  Thanks for the
> reference, I searched once before but got so confused I quit the
> effort.  It looks like the translation will need a little translating
> too, but I am sure I can manage.
>
> Cheers! Ciao, and Cordially,
>
> Steven

They are not perfect, but at least you can understand (mostly) what someone else
is trying to tell you :)  You can also probably translate your response into his
language too and send that in your email.  I wonder how that would sound to him?
I see that you are quite busy on the list lately.  It seems that you have got
everybody helping you!  I have not seen the like in my short time on this list,
I've been running linux for almost a year and a half now.  It makes me happy to
be a part of it.

Good luck translating!

Alan

--
"The second most satisfying thing in life is to totally understand a complicated
concept.  If you are very lucky you may attain *the* most satisfying thing in