For Nils who has helped me or any other expert, and Nubies like me.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 16:47:43 UTC 2008

nepal wrote:
> On Sunday 23 Nov 2008, Steven Vollom wrote:
>
>> Is the config file you are suggesting deleting
>> /.kde/share/config  ?
>>

> Read the first two sentences of my original mail again.
>
> nepal

Did you originate the original email?  I looked in my folder where every
email that contains code is placed.  There are only two with your name.
I am having trouble finding the original.  I am concerned that I may
have perhaps reduced some of the content of an email to make it smaller,
leaving only the salient parts.  I may have erased the original if it
had been reduced.  Or, it may have a kubuntu Help and User Discussions
reply address.  It will take a while for me to find it.  There are a
couple of hundred with that address in my file.  Thanks!  I am going to
have to make a better way to identify and save my saved emails.

steven